A boutique estate planning firm with a commitment to innovative and sophisticated legal solutions.
Maria “Marisol” Trottier
Ms. Trottier has been practicing law in Texas since 1997. In the early part of her career, Ms. Trottier worked on transactional matters. She spent six years representing commercial lenders in a large Dallas law firm. From 2012 until 2014, Ms. Trottier worked as the Auditor/Attorney in the Denton County Probate Court. In recent years, Ms. Trottier has worked in law firms, focused on probate, trusts, and estate planning, and other closely related areas of the law. She routinely represents individuals and families who wish to plan for the management and disposition of their estates upon death and/or incapacity. Ms. Trottier also handles uncontested probate proceedings and probate administration.
- Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts 90%
- Probate 10%
- Texas, 1997
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: History
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 1997 to Present
- Dallas Bar Association, Member, 2000 to Present
- Burdette & Rice, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2018
- Denton County Probate Court, Attorney Auditor, 2012 to 2014